Rules & Regulations
For your comfort and safety, the following rules have been established. We reserve the right to enforce all rules to ensure guests the maximum enjoyment from the park's many facilities.
1. Quit time is 12 A.M. until 8 A.M.
2. Check out time is 1 P.M. If you wish to stay longer, our office MUST be advised to avoid double occupancy.
3. Office hours are 11 A.M. to 9 P.M. for, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday. On Friday, 9 A.M. to 9 P.M. Propane and wood available at office. Ice available at canteen.
4. Tents are not permitted.
5. All vehicles shall obey the 10 kmh posted speed limit and all other posted signs.
6. Emergency messages ONLY will be delivered to your site.
7. All Visitors must register at office, $2.00 charge per person. Visitor's check out time is 10 P.M.
8. Kids under 14 must be accompanied by an adult at the pool.
9. Safety is our first priority; respecting neighbours privacy is our second, we ask that kids use our playground when playing sports or games.
10. Bicycles, scooters or roller blades are not allowed inside the service building or pool area. NONE OF THE ABOVE TO BE OPERATED AFTER DARK.
11. Dogs must be kept on a leash at all times. Please pick up doggie doo!! No pets are to be left outside unattended. NO BARKING DOGS!
12. Restrooms/showers are open around the clock. An adult must accompany children.
13. Landry Facilities are available. CLOTHESLINE ARE NOT PERMITTED except for umbrella or portable clothesline.
14. Fires are allowed in fire rings only. DO NOT move fire rings without office approval.
15. Trees are a precious gift. Please respect them by NOT CLIMBING, CUTTING OR DAMAGING THE TREES.
16. All Firewood must not exceed 16 inches in length. Minimal storage of firewood on site. No wood chopping permitted on site.
17. All campers are required to have a sewer gasket (donut) equivalent.
18. ONE car per site.
19. ONE family only per site.
20. No Parking on empty sites. Your vehicle could be towed at own expense.